What to expect on your first visit
- All of our services and facilities are completely accessible for those with special needs. Large print hymnals and aids for the hearing impaired are available at our Hospitality Center.
- There is no “dress code,” though the 11:00 service is the most traditional of the two morning service styles. Come as you are.
- We have a quality nursery that is a secure, clean, and hospitable place staffed by trained professionals.
- While you are welcome to worship with an offering, no one is obligated to do so and guests are not expected to. Just come.
- As United Methodists, we celebrate an “open table”. That means all people present are welcome to come and receive holy communion.
- Greeters are happy to assist you in finding your way.